2012 is finally here and with a new year we have new plans and new exciting books to read. Since this is suppose to be the last year ever, how about we get to know a little more of the after life?
This challenge is simple and really fun. It's about read books with ghostly themes or plain and simple books about ghosts. It doesn't have to be scary, just have anything about ghosts in it.
There are 5 levels and you can pick anyone you like:
1. Still Living - Choose 6 books to read
2. Are We Dead Yet? - Choose 12 books to read
3. Wasting Time Between Lives - Choose 18 books to read
4. Unfinished Business - Choose 24 books to read
5. Lost Souls - Choose 30+ books to read
Here's the dealey-o:
* The reading challenge is open to everyone.
*It will be from January 1º to December 31/2012 and you can join in anytime you want.
* You don’t need a blog to participate.
* If you don’t have a blog, you can leave a comment with your book selection in this post.
* If you don’t have a blog and would like to write a review – you are welcome to do a guest review on this blog.
* If you are going to participate in this challenge, please post about it on your blog or on your Good Reads profile and add a link back to this post.
* You can grab the challenge button below to use it on your blog.
* eBooks, audio, it all counts.
* Please sign-up using the link below and be sure to use the direct link to your post so that people will be able to find this challenge.
If you don't have ideas of what to read for the challenge, here are some books you may like:
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
The Mediator by Meg Cabot
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
The Shining by Stephen King
Walk of the Spirits by Richie Tankersley Cusick
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Ghostgirl by Tonya Hurley
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Dead Girl Walking by Linda Joy Singleton
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Ghost Huntress by Marley Gibson
The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Intrisical by Lani Woodland
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Dark Souls by Paula Morris
Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
After you can post your name, the name of the book and the link to your review here: