Let me start this post saying that I'm a big fat chicken when it come to scary things, specially zombies. Really pee in your pants scared. So, when I've heard of this read -a-long I was like: No way! But then, my bff Heidi told me about the book and I was like: Way! Cose, even though this book is about zombies, and it has some pretty eww stuff, it also have some really funny stuff in it too. Besides, I can't pass up those fun questions we'll have every week. And pictures, lets not forget the pictures people.
Speaking of questions, lets get to them. Yeyyyyyy.
Questions Week 1
1. In chapter 2 Sarah has to put her marriage therapist "to rest" with a letter opener. Let's see your weaponized letter opener in mid-action! No letter opener? Think fast! You need to rescue your friend/significant other! What are you going to use when no actual weapons are available? No knives, no guns! Show me what you've got!
I don't have a letter opener, but this little baby is really handy in times of need. If you've watched the movie Casino and remember the Danny Devito scene, you know what I'm talking about. *evil laugh*
2. In chapter 2 Sarah is wrestling with Dr. Kelly and David can't seem to find a weapon to help his dear wife with. Until...Sarah yells at him to use something on Dr. Kelly's body, which he grabs and smashes into her head. I want to see your most killer pair of this item!
Say what? Heck NO! No heels will touch these delicate feet of mine. I wear these babys:
3. In chapter 3, Sarah hears an unexpected noise in the bathroom while she's nervously peeing. She grabs "the closest thing there was to a weapon in the room". I want a picture of the same type of item that is closest to you....no soft edges people. They won't do the brain damage necessary to kill the living dead.
I don't have a camera. Sorry. But if I did, this would be my picture:
This is my most lethal one, and biggest and heavier too.
4. At the end of chapter 5, Dave gives Sarah a weapon just before they are leaving their apartment to pay a little visit to Jack & Amanda's apartment. Let's see a picture of yours (same type of item).
As I said before, I don't have a camera, but even if I did, I don't have a flashlight. Sorry. When the lights go out we use candles, so I guess I can show you this instead:
Pretty bad ass, right? LoL
5. How do you feel about the book up to this point? Any thoughts you want to share?
I'm really liking it so far. The jokes are the best kind, I love dark humor. LoL
Ok, peeps, this was the first week of this awesome read-a-long. Can't wait for next week. if you feel like, you still can join us in this super fun read-a-long. Just click in the banner on the top of the post.
XoXo and C Yah next week.